Our List Of Activities
– meetings are held in a private home every second month. This is an opportunity to share
in the grieving process with others who know what you are going through. A professional grief counsellor is in attendance.
Social club and/or Activity session
– These activities are held every other month, alternating with
the Peer Support Meetings. It may be a get-together over a cup of coffee, a guest speaker, or a lesson in yoga or meditation,
cooking, bridge, art, stuffing toys for sick kids, pottery or other activity.
- held at the Lamm Library on Mondays at 11am, and free to our members.
Our instructor Terry Bahat is a personal trainer, ex-Israeli army instructor and health coach. Classes are for women only,
aged 50 plus and will be varied, including stretching, balance, boxing, Pilates, posture, strength training, flexibility
and stamina - all delivered with Terry's infectious enthusiasm. A light lunch is provided after the class. JBP is proud to
acknowledge Gandel Philanthropy for their support.
– meet up with a few other mothers. Share your treasured memories—or just some coffee
and quiet time together!
Just some one to talk to
– maybe you just want to speak to some one, one-on-one, who knows what you
are going through. We can put you in touch with other members.
– we have established our JBP ‘Quiet Room’ (for our members only) at the Lamm Library
in Caulfield, with appropriate books, a computer, CDs, DVDs and comfy furniture. Borrowing from the library is free for all
bereaved parents/grandparents. Click here
Tree of Remembrance
– We have a memorial plaque with an embossed tree, and members
may buy a leaf in memory of their beloved child. Click here
Unless we incur excess expenses, there is no or minimal charge for meetings or services,
(except for a leaf on the plaque), as we try to subsidise them with donations.